We offer 1-2-1 coaching for your employees and their partners/spouses, over the phone or face to face.
We use a variety of coaching approaches including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy to address the physical and psychological impact of cancer. This complements and enhances EAP and Occupational Health services.
These are some of the conversations we typically have with individuals during coaching.
The coaching process
Coaching will be tailored to each person’s specific needs. Itâ€™s flexible and is arranged on a session by session basis but typically involves:
- Up to six 1 hour coaching sessions working principally with the coachee to facilitate the most realistic and practical work related outcomes. These sessions can be held face to face at a suitable location, or over the telephone or by Skype
- Further follow up sessions, as required, on an ad hoc basis as well as telephone and email support
- Follow up with the employer (if sponsoring the coaching) and employee after 6 months to monitor the effectiveness of the coaching
- Each coaching relationship will be documented in a coaching contract outlining the services to be provided
- Full, immediate access to Macmillan Cancer Support information, resources and support networks
- Wider career and life goals
Coaching typically covers:
- The cancer itself and managing its side effects while working
- Handling initialÂ and continuing conversations with others including boss, work colleagues, suppliers and clients
- Dealing with changes at work
- Reasonable adjustments
- Social interaction at work and outside work
- Family and financial worries
To find out more about our coaching services, please contact us.