Work For Us
Are You Interested in Becoming an Associate of Working With Cancer?
Having looked at the website are you interested in joining our team?
We are looking for Associates based in Scotland, and the East of England.
Please get in touch if you would like to find out more.
- You will either have had cancer, or be living with cancer or have been a carer for someone with cancer,
- You will be a trained and qualified coach and/or an experienced trainer
- You will have a good practical knowledge of business and the world of work, possibly as an HR professional or with a good knowledge of HR
- You will have a strong interest in people and supporting others as they deal with cancer and move on with their lives
Associates are paid for clients they successfully introduce to Working With Cancer and for work they undertake on our behalf and we can provide further details if you are interested in joining us.
If you think you fit the bill and would like to discuss this further, please contact us
Volunteers or those willing to provide pro bono support
- As the company grows we have increasing opportunities for volunteers to provide administrative and other forms of support for example writing articles or blogs about the work that we do, updating information for the website, and undertaking research.
- We also increasingly work with recruiters and career development specialists on a pro bono basis to help people affected by cancer to reassess their options if they are currently unemployed or seeking employment. This includes providing practical support by helping those recovering from cancer to rework their CV and obtain interview practice.
If you would like to volunteer your support and would like to discuss this further, please contact us